I was relaxing this afternoon with a little bit of Pinterest browsing, and I came across this “Questions to ask your Wedding Photographer” list. I figured I would go ahead and save you all the time and answer them for you!
1. What is your preferred style of photography? Natural Light, Candid, & Simple
2. How many weddings have you shot in your career? Too many to count! I have lots of experience shooting my own weddings, as well as assisting other photographers with their own clients.
3. How many weddings will you shoot on my wedding day? I dedicate a whole day to YOU AND ONLY YOU.
4. Have you ever shot at my venue? If I have not, I would be more than willing to take a visit with you! It’s great to scout out photo opportunities ahead of time.
5. Do you bring in your own lighting? YES! While I do love shooting mostly with natural light, I bring my own flashes to your reception/ceremony in case the natural light is not adequate.
6. Do you work from a shot list? I will work with the Bride & Groom before the wedding day to come up with a list that best fits their needs and wants!
7. Can I request certain images are taken at the wedding? Of course! I will do everything in my power to attain the shots you are looking for.
8. How many hours are included in your package? I have various packages ranging from 4-8 hours, however I can adjust those times if needed.
9. Do you bring a second shooter? All of my packages include a second shooter!
10. How many images can I expect to see from my wedding? More than you will know what to do with! It all depends on how many hours I am at your wedding for. Generally it’s a minimum of 400 images.
11. Do you have a limit to the amount of images you will edit? No! I will go over every image I take and work on basic editing. I love my images looking as natural and timeless as possible. I will get rid of any major blemishes for you, as well as give you a black and white copy to every image.
12. How long does it take to see the proofs from my wedding? You will get a preview on my blog within a few days of your wedding! I can hardly wait to get something up for you to see! Your password protected gallery will be available for you to see within 3-4 weeks.
13. Do I receive a disc of images or do I have to order all prints through you? I offer a USB drive with all of the high resolution images with your Wedding Package. You have the rights to print as you please with those images.
14. Will you use my images in any advertising? I will use them only on my website/blog unless otherwise agreed upon with my clients.